WIAFP 31ST ANNUAL CONFERENCE
Morning Speaker: "Preparing for the Discontinuation of LIBOR" panel discussion
- Donald Sesterhenn, Director of Global Tax & Treasury, Johnson Outdoors
- Andy Arnold, Senior Vice President & Director of Funding and Liquidity, Associated Bank
- Robert Heinrich, Partner, Reinhart Boerner Van Deuren S.C.
Moderator: Kristin McLean, Senior Vice President, Senior Treasury Solutions Officer, Bank of America
Keynote Speaker: Rick Schlesinger, President of Business Operations, at the Milwaukee Brewers
Schlesinger oversees the organization's business affairs, including finance, human resources, information technology, legal, sponsorships, marketing, ticketing, communications, broadcasting and non-baseball special events. Additionally, he oversees the Phoenix Spring Training complex operation as well as the operations of the Brewers-owned Class-A Carolina Mudcats.
The 31st Annual Conference offers participants the opportunity to acquire CTP/CCM and FP&A credits to enhance your professional standing. This year’s conference is approved for 6 CTP and 6 FP&A recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals at the rate of one credit for each 50 minutes of attendance. By attending the Annual Conference, you can obtain educational credits along with the latest information on treasury management techniques and technology.
Schedule of Events:
- 8:00am Registration & Breakfast
- 8:30am "Preparing for the Departure of LIBOR" panel discussion
- 9:45am Session Breakouts
- 12:00pm Lunch
- 12:30pm Rick Schlesinger, Milwaukee Brewers
- 1:30pm Session Breakouts
- 3:30pm WIAFP Annual Member Meeting
- 3:45pm Closing Reception
A few reminders:
- Unable to attend the Annual Conference for which you have registered? Substitutes are welcome! Otherwise, we ask that you cancel your registration or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- General questions or comments about WIAFP? We want to hear from you! Email email@example.com
- Discounted Registration closes Monday, September 9, 2019
- Registration closes Thursday, September 19, 2019