REGISTER FOR THE WIAFP 2020 VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE...
The 32nd Annual Conference offers participants the opportunity to acquire CTP/CCM and FP&A credits to enhance your professional standing. This year’s conference is approved for 6 CTP and 3.6 FP&A recertification credits by the Association for Financial Professionals at the rate of one credit for each 50 minutes of attendance. By attending the Virtual Annual Conference, you can obtain educational credits along with the latest information on treasury management techniques and technology.
Can't Attend on October 5th? Great News!!! The sessions will be available to all registered attendees up to 30 days after the virtual conference!
Schedule of Events:
- 9:00am Cyber Liability Insurance - Derek Laczniak, M3 Insurance
- 10:00am Cash Investing in a Zero Rate Environment - Brian Buck & Matthew Terhune, Morgan Stanley
- 11:00am Effective Bank Account Structure - Scott Hogate, PNC
- 12:00pm to 1:00pm Break
- 1:00pm Managing Liquidity in an Uncertain Environment - Michel Tram, BMO Harris Bank
- 2:00pm Global Market Review and why does foreign exchange risk management matter? - Ron Waliczek, Old National Bank
- 3:00pm Present and Future State of ACH - Michele Barlow, WACHA
WIAFP Conference Brochure 2020.pdf
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!!!
A few reminders:
- Unable to attend the Annual Conference for which you have registered? Substitutes are welcome! Otherwise, we ask that you cancel your registration or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- General questions or comments about WIAFP? We want to hear from you! Email email@example.com
- Registration closes Thursday, October 1, 2020