THE FINANCIAL PROFESSIONAL'S GUIDE TO CYBER RISK FOR 2021
As ransomware continues to proliferate, financial professionals face new considerations to this exposure. We will review ransomware threats and predictions for 2021.
Emily Selck, Director of Cyber Liability, M3 Insurance
Emily Selck is director of cyber liability at M3 Insurance. In this role, she is responsible for sales support, market relations, training, and thought leadership within the cyber, media, and technology error and omissions (E&O) lines of coverage. Selck also oversees and develops M3’s cyber book of business. In serving as a cyber security strategist and advisor, she helps clients mitigate cyber exposures through preventative controls and formal risk transfer mechanisms.
Selck has been published on the subject of cyber liability in the following publications: Risk and Insurance, the Cannabis Industry Journal, and Security World.
- Earned degree in organizational communication from North Central College
- Earned Cyber COPE Insurance Certification from Carnegie Mellon University
- Served as senior vice president and cyber liability practice leader for HUB International
- Served as senior broker at Integro Insurance Brokers and Aon Risk Services
- Joined M3 in 2020
MEMBERS BRING A CORPORATE FOR FREE
Schedule of Events:
Wednesday, February 17, 2021
Presentation and Q&A - 12:00pm - 1:00pm
A few reminders…
- Unable to attend a meeting for which you have registered? Substitutes are welcome! Otherwise, we ask that you cancel your registration or send an email to email@example.com
- Have an idea for a presentation topic or speaker? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- General questions or comments about WIAFP? We want to hear from you! Email email@example.com
- Registration closes 48 hours before event; late registration requests can no longer be accommodated (Tuesday, February 16th at 2:00pm)