Manager, Treasury-Financial Risk Management
The Manager –Treasury will report to the Senior Director – Global Treasury and is responsible for interest rate, net exposed asset risk management and enhancing global liquidity. This position will work closely with the Tax department on projects focusing on cash repatriation and subsidiary capital structures as well as designing and deploying cash pooling strategies to complement existing structures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for net exposed asset risk management and management of the derivative portfolio (e.g. cross currency swaps and FX forwards) related to net investment hedges.
- Partner with Tax on planning initiatives, as well as optimization of subsidiary capital structures and dividend planning. Ensure financing strategies are compliant with tax policies and support minimizing global effective tax rates while mitigating Company financial risk.
- Advance global cash and liquidity pooling strategies to complement existing cash management infrastructure and increase global liquidity.
- Develop and execute interest rate risk management hedge strategies as appropriate for asset / liability management.
- Evaluate and recommend hedging strategies related to event specific exposures such as acquisitions and capital spending projects.
- Lead supply chain finance program with relevant third parties and partner with Procurement on further roll-out.
- Monitor counterparty credit and share of wallet metrics.
- Develop processes, reports and controls that optimize the integration of Treasury management systems.
- Establish and implement effective processes and controls to ensure consistent, accurate tracking and accounting of global derivatives transactions.
- Analyze CTA and interest expense monthly including reporting to management.
- Provide ad hoc analysis and perspective to management relating to global financial markets.
- Manage derivative related questions and activities originating in Corporate Accounting and Internal or External Audit
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- BA/BS degree, in Finance, Accounting or related field.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience in treasury.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) or master’s Finance preferred
- Certified Financial Analyst (CFA) or Financial Risk Manager (FRM) designation preferred
- Must be self-motivated, passionate about problem solving and accomplished at leveraging analytics to facilitate business decisions
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Full time Monday-Friday Core Office hours
- Business travel as necessary