Senior Treasury Systems Analyst
Date: Jan 14, 2020
Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Requisition ID: 10188
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Senior Treasury Systems Analyst located in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, you will be a member of our Treasury and Global Business Services team reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Treasury Risk, Compliance and Pensions. You will be responsible for support in the assurance of accurate market data for the TMS and valuing all derivatives globally and supporting in the monthly, quarterly, and yearly pension deliverables. In this role, you will work collaboratively both within Treasury and with various business stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery of activities.
- Reconciliation of the MTM and notional reports from Treasury Management system and bank counterparties
- Responsible for adding new data curves for new hedging programs as well as adjusting current market data sets in TMS
- Leads improvements in the TMS system working with the consultants and IT2; also acts as system lead and project manager for the global treasury management system and leads operations and corporate finance TMS upgrade
- Supports pension deliverables and SOX controls and processes for Global Treasury
- Supports the system administration of all global banking platforms.
- Responsible for the daily maintenance, improvements, and efficiencies required to keep the operations/corporate finance team running; this includes but is not limited to, cash management data management, workbench/process map maintenance, and ad hoc requests.
- You have a relative 4-year degree in Finance or a related field; MBA, CTP, or CFA a plus
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience in global treasury, finance, bank back office, or other relvevant analytical finance role
- You have experience with Treasury Management tools, specifically IT2 a plus
- You have a very strong technical finance, accounting, and trading background and the ability to understand financial derivative hedges and how they are valued.
- You are proficient with Bloomberg, complex excel models, and data analysis, with strong attention to detail
- You have the ability to manage competing priorities among several stakeholders and excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate across functions as necessary
- You challenge the status quo in order to eliminate inefficiency and improve end to end processes
- Your actions are fueled by strong customer service influence, and you demonstrated the ability to effectively influence and collaborate without formal authority
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe with a multitude of opportunities for growth and development
- You can become a Certified Beer Enthusiast through in-house training that includes everything from brewing techniques to beer tasting and food pairings.
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and 401K benefits- and of course, free beer!
- Variety of opportunities to get involved with your colleagues – from Employee Resource Groups to volunteer events in the community, there’s something for everyone
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee