Global Treasury Manager
Date: Jan 14, 2020
Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Requisition ID: 10187
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Global Treasury Manager working in Milwaukee you will be part of the Global Treasury team. This person will support the Global Treasury team in controlling financial flows in all global jurisdictions. The role will specifically lead the day-to-day and project based regional activities under supervision and guidance of the Senior Global Treasury Manager. This include managing global banking products and relationships, actively managing regional liquidity, leading integration and change management, and supporting the Senior Global Treasury Manager with key analysis and decision-making support.
This position reports to the Senior Global Treasury Manager and works collaboratively both within Treasury and with various business stakeholders to ensure the successful deliver of activities and the migration of additional activities.
- Act as a champion of change leading global integration efforts for all new joint ventures, acquisitions, and any other subsidiaries into the Molson Coors Global Treasury network
- Support the day-to-day liquidity needs across the globe while ensuring the commercial paper program is executed as needed daily to fund the business.
- Supports the global bank account structure to maximize interest income
- Assess tools, banking services and products, changes in regulations, company organization, and leads initiatives to reduce costs, increase efficiency and optimize short-term cash positions
- Serve as the global project manager on all cash management initiatives
- Consolidate and manage global short-term liquidity forecasts; analyze and investigate cash flow trends, exceptions, and variances to prior forecast.
- Utilize cash flow forecasts to provide guidance, recommendations and execution on cash optimization decisions including commercial paper issuances and short-term investments.
- Ensure bond interest payments, dividend payments, intercompany loan settlements, derivative (commodity, FX and interest rate) settlements and other high value payments are done accurately and timely and at fair value
- Provide support with global interest expense forecasting, setting the global WACC rates/ICB, and AOP LRP related to interest expense
- Act as lead system administrator for global banking platforms; lead all data changes as it relates to banking for IT2 the Global Treasury, Treasury Management System
- Support all other ad hoc treasury requests and manage and oversee foreign bank account reporting as it relates to FBAR
- You have a 4-year degree in Finance or a related field; MBA or CTP a plus
- You have 4+ years of experience in global treasury, finance, bank back office, or other relevant analytical finance work
- You have strong business and finance acumen and the ability to conduct research, perform data analysis, and make succinct recommendations to resolve complex problems; strong Excel skills are necessary in this role.
- You have strong attention to detail and the ability to manage competing priorities among several stakeholders
- You challenge the status quo in order to eliminate inefficiency and improve end to end process.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year – including paid time off (holiday/vacation/sick time) and Employee Resource Groups
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health and dental benefits, 401k match, and of course, free beer!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee