Senior Treasury Analyst
Date: Jan 14, 2020
Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Requisition ID: 10186
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Senior Treasury Analyst working in Milwaukee you will be part of the Global Treasury team. This person will be responsible for leading the direct cash flow forecasting for Molson Coors North American Business Unit and oversees the weekly rolling cash flow forecast for Molson Coors Europe.
This position reports to the Senior Global Treasury Manager and works collaboratively both within Treasury and with various business stakeholders to ensure the successful deliver of activities and the migration of additional activities.
- Supports liquidity management by performing daily cash flow balancing, generating payments, investigating payment exceptions, and making cash repatriation recommendations
- Performs critical Treasury activities including settlements of interest rate, commodity, and foreign exchange derivative trades
- Ensures settlement of global management fees across all business units
- Performs dividend payments, interest payments, intercompany loan payments, etc.
- Compiles the weekly Treasury dashboard and distributes to leadership
- Manages the liquidity of the Molson Coors Europe cash pool including bank account FX mitigation
- Manages global bank accounts, performs TMS/bank system administration, and troubleshoots bank account and treasury related issues
- Works with internal audit, global banking partners, and local finance teams to ensure all SOX compliance, AML, FBAR, and treasury compliance tasks are delivered accurately and on time
- Support of ad hoc treasury requests
- You have a 4-year degree in Finance or a related field; MBA or CTP a plus
- You have 3+ years of experience in global treasury, finance, bank back office, or other relevant analytical finance work
- You have strong business and finance acumen and the ability to conduct research, perform data analysis, and make succinct recommendations to resolve complex problems; strong Excel skills are necessary in this role.
- You have strong attention to detail and the ability to manage competing priorities among several stakeholders
- You challenge the status quo in order to eliminate inefficiency and improve end to end process.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year – including paid time off (holiday/vacation/sick time) and Employee Resource Groups
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health and dental benefits, 401k match, and of course, free beer!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
Nearest Major Market: Milwaukee