Senior Global Treasury Manager
Date: Jan 14, 2020
Location: Milwaukee, WI, US
Requisition ID: 10185
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Senior Global Treasury Manager working in Milwaukee you will be part of the Global Treasury team. This person will direct, monitor, and control the financial flows within all areas of the company, including North America, Europe, and International. The role specifically manages the day-to-day global cash management activities under supervision and guidance of the Global Assistant Treasurer, as well as managing and controlling of short-to-medium term liquidity needs to maximize Profit After Capital Charge, driving efficiencies in the cash management process through the Treasury Management System, overseeing the rolling cash flow forecasts while making necessary investment and borrowing recommendations, and controlling the intercompany financing structure for North America, Europe and International.
This position reports to the Global Assistant Treasurer and works collaboratively both within Treasury and with various business stakeholders to ensure the successful deliver of activities and the migration of additional activities. This role is also responsible for managing, coaching, and leading a team of three direct reports.
- Manage day-to-day liquidity needs across the globe to minimize cash balances while meeting the funding needs of the business
- Maintain and utilize rolling cash flow forecast to make cash repatriation and investing/borrowing recommendations
- Manage global bank account structure including the cash pool to mitigate foreign exchange risk while maximizing interest income
- Negotiate and manage guarantees and lines of credit, and ensure all treasury transactions are settled on time and at fair value; oversees confirmation and settlement of all derivative transactions
- Maintain and improve the global Treasury Management System
- Support Assistant Treasurer in Corporate Finance deliverables – hurdle rates, rating agencies, debt capital markets, interest expense, and leverage
- Ensure compliance with all SOX controls and regulatory requirements, including FBAR
- Actively develop team members in order to build business bench and meet individual’s career and development aspirations
- You have a 4-year degree in Finance or a related field; MBA or CTP a plus
- You have 7+ years of experience in global treasury, finance, bank back office, or other relevant analytical finance work in a complex, multinational environment
- You have expertise in cash management and banking practices globally and the ability to work in a multinational environment
- You possess strong systems skills including treasury management system (including SWIFT network,) bank portal systems, and Excel
- You have demonstrated the ability to work effectively in a global matrix environment, and can gain commitment and coordinated action on projects or initiatives
- You have the credibility to influence others and possess strategic thought leadership.
- You have excellent communication skills with the ability to assess situations and provide an objective, non-biased point of view.
Work Perks that You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer, we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year – including paid time off (holiday/vacation/sick time) and Employee Resource Groups
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health and dental benefits, 401k match, and of course, free beer!
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.