Treasury Management Services Coordinator
The nature of this position is oriented toward assisting treasury management and commercial lending relationship managers on prospect and client calls to promote a thorough client understanding of treasury management products/services available. The selected individual will be responsible for project management of the onboarding of treasury management products/services for large, complex corporate and municipal relationships and for managing the client experience associated with this process.
- Assist treasury management and commercial lending relationship managers in joint calling efforts to prospective/existing clients; Provide technical expertise and product demonstrations to help foster the sales opportunity.
- Responsible for directly project-managing the set-up and deployment of the client's newly acquired treasury management products/services.
- Will serve as the liaison between the client, Sales, Treasury Management Operations, and Deposit Operations Product Support throughout the delivery process.
- Coordinate with operations functions to establish quality standards for delivery of treasury management service(s); assume responsibility for monitoring and reporting performance in delivery to clients.
- Review existing processes and recommend process design/revisions to Treasury Management Head or specific Treasury Management Officers, as necessary, to guarantee expedient and efficient implementation of services upon sale.
- Follow new client and/or new product implementation through to the first successful billing of the client, ensuring billing matches TM Officers pricing pro forma during the sale.
- Provide superior customer service to First Midwest external and internal clients.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge and technical expertise of all treasury management products & services in order to effectively communicate, troubleshoot, and otherwise meet the needs of our clients.
- Coordinate with internal partners to ensure on-time delivery of client requests.
- Ensure that all client inquiries are handled with a high degree of courtesy, respect, professionalism and accuracy.
- Provide direct support to the Treasury Management staff and handles administrative responsibilities, ensures all maintenance requests are entered into the appropriate systems in a timely and accurate manner, answers and services client phone calls, client emails and performs various projects as assigned.
- Assist clients with questions relating to Treasury Management products/services and has a one-call resolution as a top priority.
- Assist with driving new sales opportunities by identifying additional needs during client interactions and appropriately referring these opportunities.
- Prepare statistical reports and other information as needed or requested
Other duties, responsibilities and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Bachelors/Business degree preferred; previous treasury management experience in sales and/or operations preferred, or a minimum of 5 years banking experience required.
- Prior experience with multiple treasury management services preferred (e.g.- merchant services, lockbox services, remote deposit services, business internet banking, etc.) and/or portfolio management preferred.
- Proven project management experience; must be able to lead and direct a project from start to finish and on time.
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize, direct, and delegate appropriately.
- Ability to quickly identify, problem solve and exercise good judgment in implementing effective solutions to issues as they arise.
- A team oriented individual with excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Strong analytical and technical skills.
- Strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Access, FIS, Windows, etc.).
- Position requires the need to travel to clients, other branches, and meeting locations.
Park Bank is a community bank with 3 full-service locations in Milwaukee and Waukesha counties. We target privately-held businesses and individuals who value a relationship-style of banking, with a full array of commercial, private and personal banking services, investments and planning services, home mortgages and leasing programs.
In 2020, Park Bank has plans to merge with First Midwest Bank. Continued local leadership and decision-making combined with deeper resources, products, and services put us in a strong position to continue our legacy of creating lasting relationships.
Park Bank > Treasury Management Services Coordinator posting