Manager of Treasury and Insurance / Sr. Treasury Analyst
You have done great in your career so far, but now it is time to take the next step. Why not take the leap with Sensient? We are looking for a Manager of Treasury & Insurance at our Corporate Headquarters in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. We would also hire a motivated Sr. Treasury Analyst for the right candidate. If you are at a Sr. Analyst or Analyst level and want to move up, take a moment to explore our opportunity.
The three top things we need are:
1. Foreign Exchange (FX) experience. You need to know the in’s and out’s of this function, as it is critical for the role.
2. Experience with Cash Management. It seems obvious, but again it is a critical piece of the job.
3. Detail oriented. You need to be a big and small picture kind of person. You have to see both and understand the importance of each.
Keep reading to learn more!
As a key member of Corporate Treasury, the Treasury & Insurance Manager is responsible for the day-to-day activities of the department, including foreign exchange (FX) risk management, insurance and claims management, daily cash positioning, liquidity management and cash accounting. You will also work closely and proactively with other Sensient business units - such as tax, accounting, and legal - in implementing cash, foreign exchange and insurance risk management strategies.
Some of the details:
- Supervise daily cash and debt transactions and monitoring of global cash pool. Recommend bank products and services to streamline processes and reduce costs.
- Administer foreign exchange hedging programs and consult with Sensient business units on FX-related matters.
- Responsible for the insurance renewal and policy placement process. Collaborate with business units to gather exposure data and ensure data is accurate.
- Oversee the reporting and ongoing administration of claims with TPA, insurers and/or brokers. Act as liaison between Sensient and external parties.
- Ensure insurance procedures and processes are maintained and communicated.
- Maintain relationships with financial institutions and other treasury vendors.
- Prepare insurance account reconciliations and periodic treasury reports.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or related field required (MBA preferred).
- Certifications as a CPA, CTP, CFA or FP&A preferred.
- Requires 6-8 years of treasury experience with an international organization.
- Experience with foreign exchange required, insurance management a plus.
- Experience with Hyperion preferred.
- Professional office environment (business formal, suit).
- Some travel required.
Take a moment to apply via this site and we will contact you shortly!
ABOUT SENSIENT TECHNOLOGIES CORPORATION:
Sensient Technologies Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors, and fragrances. Sensient employs advanced technologies at facilities around the world to develop specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, inkjet and specialty inks and colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The Company's customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world's best-known brands. Sensient is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
As a dynamic and diversified global leader, we offer an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package. For more information, visit our website at http://www.sensient.com/