Senior FP&A Analyst – Commercial
Founded in 1989, Natus Medical Incorporated is a leading manufacturer of medical devices and software and a service provider for the Newborn Care, Neurology, Sleep, Hearing and Balance markets. Natus products are used in hospitals, clinics and laboratories worldwide. Our mission is to improve outcomes and patient care in target markets through innovative screening, diagnostic and treatment solutions.
The Senior FP&A Analyst – Commercial will serve as the key finance business partner for the Sales, Marketing and Service departments. This role will lead development of annual financial plans, rolling forecasts and monthly reporting packages for these functions. In addition, the role will partner with business partners and FP&A team members to develop metrics and analysis to support business decision-making.
In this job, you will:
- For supported functions, manage development of the annual budget, monthly forecast, and long-term financial projections; lead development of financial models to support the planning and forecasting process
- Provide financial controlling, reporting and analysis to monitor progress against the annual budget and rolling forecasts for supported functions; including review and approval of purchase requisitions
- Develop and maintain metrics and trend analysis for Business Partners that deliver key insights for critical decision-making;
- Assist VP FP&A and other FP&A team members with preparation of monthly management financials for Executive Team
- Partner with Service business partners and Sr. Director of FP&A to develop and maintain Service P&L to assess profitability and overall performance of Service business
- Provide analysis and documentation to support external audit process and internal controls testing
- Other ad-hoc reporting, analysis and task as needed and assigned to support company objectives; collaborate with FP&A colleagues to ensure all functions supported to the highest level
- Stay up-to-date and follow all Quality System procedures related to this job, which can affect the quality of products or services provided to our customers.
- Travel: Ability to travel 10 – 15%
- Bachelor degree from four-year college or university in Accounting and/or Finance
- Minimum 4-6 years FP&A work experience required; public company environment preferred.
- CPA certification or MBA degree preferred
- Self-starter with willingness to take initiative and follow through on projects
- Strong analytical skills and an attention to detail
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and ERP/ planning applications (Oracle, Hyperion, etc) required
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to provide effective customer service to various levels of individuals/teams and build strong working relationships across the organization
- Collaborative team player; adaptable and comfortable working in a changing environment
Natus offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit package that starts on your 1st day, 401k match, an employee stock purchase plan, 9 paid holidays, generous paid time off plan (4 weeks to start) and tuition reimbursement.
Natus Medical is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other protected status.