Job ID 12269
Date posted Feb. 14, 2019
Location Sussex, Wisconsin
Full Time / Part Time Full time (FT)
Nearly thirty years ago, QuadMed was born out of the idea that health care should be simple. By providing employers and their employees with quality onsite and near-site primary care, with a focus on wellness and prevention, we make a culture of health and well-being possible. Our caregivers working as a team, and with ample appointment times, have the opportunity to build meaningful patient relationships that produce measurable health improvement results. We’re proud to be a nationally recognized leader committed to transforming health care for the better. At QuadMed you can showcase your skills and your passion for patient care.
GENERAL PURPOSE OF JOB
The Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Analyst serves as the liaison for finance to the sales, operations and account services teams to provide information and strategic recommendations to internal teams, clients and potential clients. The Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Analyst will be an integral part of the business development process, contributing to the development of the pricing strategy, identifying risks and interpreting solicitation requirements for proposals and modifications to proposals. The Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Analyst will oversee and participate in the development of pricing models and pricing narratives for modifications to existing contracts and proposals for new contracts. The Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Analyst will also perform ad hoc analysis and assist in the preparation of annual budgets and reforecasts.
- Prepares expected ROI analysis, quarterly and annual customer experience data reviews, and quantify financial impact of QuadMed services for clients
- Prepares client facing presentations. Attend client meetings to present data findings and/or educates account manager on the content and “story” behind the data
- Participates in the pricing function by providing strategic guidance and analysis. Ensures pricing team collectively provides streamlined service to internal and external customers
- Ensures that pricing programs and analytics are implemented in support of sales development and in alignment with the QuadMed’s short- and long-term operating objectives. Evaluate and recommend pricing and performance guarantees.
- Serves as a liaison to business partners in pricing. Provide effective consultation and engage stakeholders in pricing initiatives.
- Continually assesses pricing initiatives; recommend changes to increase effectiveness. Designs and develops pricing programs and resources.
- Supports systems to track metrics / key performance indicators to measure success and deliver profitable business growth
- Contributes to project teams as needed
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and periodic reforecasts
- Be a business partner to assigned clients and internal departments
- Provide ad hoc analysis to project teams as assigned. Includes performing ROI and other analytics for decision making
Education, Experience, Qualifications:
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including 401(k), holidays, vacations and more. In select states, patient care is provided by an independent physician-owned corporation.
Quad/Graphics is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, age, military or veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other consideration made unlawful by applicable federal, state, or local laws. The Company also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Drug Free Workplace
Contact Kaci Rivers at email@example.com to learn more