About Park Bank:
Park Bank is a totally different kind of bank - one that's more decisive, reliable, inventive, responsive and personally committed to the success of our customers and employees. Personal commitment starts with putting relationships before transactions. As a mission-driven organization, our company is built on the principles of treating employees and customers as respected partners.
Since 1915, we've been independently owned, operated, and in touch with the community. Our leadership team and employees live and work here. We've grown to be one of the largest banks in metro Milwaukee and the largest headquartered in Milwaukee. We have accomplished this by consistently meeting the needs of our customers and forming relationships based on fairness, honesty, and being there when they need us.
Park Bank is searching for a Treasury Management (TM) professional with strong relationship building and sales experience. At Park Bank, our TM team works diligently to expand relationships with existing customers, acquire the business of new prospects, and provide excellent customer service. Responsibilities include:
- Discerning the needs of customers and prospects in order to identify the right solutions for them.
- Providing product and service demonstrations
- Creating and presenting proposals
- Coordinating training with the TM Implementation Coordinators
- Managing the relationship, including assistance with support as needed.
- Performing TM Reviews
- Developing strong relationships with Commercial Bankers and other internal partners
- Maintaining updated activity information in our contact management system
TM Sales Reps are eligible to participate in an incentive plan.
- Bachelor's degree in a related area and 5+ years of banking experience
- Strong knowledge of Treasury Management products and services
- TM Sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of FIS online banking platform a plus
- Experience selling and providing service for online banking, Remote Deposit Capture, Business Credit Cards, Merchant Processing, Wires
Qualified candidates must demonstrate their:
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Ability to successfully communicate with individuals at all levels of an organization
- High level of integrity, professionalism and attention to detail
- Effective time management and planning skills
Park Bank is a community bank with 3 full-service locations in Milwaukee and Waukesha counties. We target privately-held businesses and individuals who value a relationship-style of banking, with a full array of commercial, private and personal banking services, investments and planning services, home mortgages and leasing programs.
In exchange for your hard work, Park Bank offers a full range of benefits, which include:
*Paid vacation and personal days
*Dental, medical, and vision insurance
*Life and disability insurance
*Pension and Profit sharing plan
*Additional perks such as tickets to popular sporting events and social gatherings
*Opportunities for Community Involvement
*Employee Referral Bonuses
<A HREF=http://parkbank.interviewexchange.com/candapply.jsp?JOBID=107344 > Click Here to Apply</A>