Treasury Operations Manager, Modine
Location: Racine, WI
Reports To: VP Treasurer, IR & Tax
Position Description: The Treasury Operations Manager will manage treasury operations for the Americas Region and the consolidated corporate group including cash and liquidity management, debt and compliance management, and FX and commodity risk management. This position has one direct report, who supervises one other employee, and one dotted line report.
Cash and Liquidity Management
- Reviews daily cash position and approves borrowing and repayment decisions, as appropriate.
- Manages global treasury cash forecasting process, allowing for short- and medium-term liquidity planning, including collaborating with regional treasury managers and financial planning and analysis teams to ensure cash, liquidity and debt service requirements are identified in both the treasury and FP&A cash flow forecasts.
- Prepares consolidated US Balance Sheet and Cash Flow forecasts and analyzes and approves total consolidated cash flow forecasts. Ensures appropriate application of all intercompany treasury transactions within global forecasts to ensure appropriate eliminations.
- Manages relationships with banks that provide treasury management services to resolve issues and ensure high quality service.
- Manages the operations and administration of the Kyriba treasury management system globally with assistance from the regional treasury managers.
Debt and Compliance Management
- Manages the external bank lines of credit for the Corporate group ensuring sufficient capacity and proper management of borrowing and repayment schedules.
- Manages the quarterly debt compliance reporting process by partnering with treasury team members to collect and analyze data.
- Manages the renewal and repayment of ICO loans ensuring proper tax considerations is given to all cash repatriation decisions.
- Assists with leasing decisions, external debt refinancing, supply chain financing and other special projects as appropriate.
- Ensure compliance with Treasury FSPs, including annual review and revisions.
Risk Management - Global
- Oversees the global hedge program through gathering and analyzing global exposure information, preparing hedge strategy reviews and recommending risk mitigation strategies.
- Develops and maintains relationships with finance, sales, procurements and business unit partners to ensure relationships result in pro-active risk exposures discussions.
- Reviews exposures to identify possible hedge opportunities in conjunction with the global hedge analysis.
- Actively hedge balance sheet, cash flow and net investment foreign currency exposures ensuring all hedges are properly documented to meet hedge accounting requirements, if applicable.
- Ensures compliance with FSPs, along with Dodd-Frank and EMIR reporting requirements on a global basis.
- Assists with the development of risk reporting dashboards and management presentations.
- Coordinates the global risk management council meetings and presents key information to attendees.
- 7+ years finance experience required, treasury experience preferred, ideally with a multi-national company.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
- Kyriba or treasury workstation experience is a plus.
- Understanding of financial markets and hedge accounting a plus.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and project management skills required.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently are essential.
Inquiries on the role can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or candidates can visit http://www.modine.com to apply.