Accounting Team Lead - 0017291
Are you looking for an organization that values its employees and their personal development? Imagine working for one of the world's most respected and ethical companies. In a culture where you can make a contribution, solve problems and bring your own ideas forward. Are you ready? Join ManpowerGroup as an Accounting Team Lead!
This position will coordinate and participate in the monthly closing process and preparation of reporting packages, facilitate compliance with Sarbanes Oxley for ManpowerGroup North America and provide guidance to the team directly responsible for these processes.
- Ownership & Accountability
- Ownership of areas of responsibility and accountability in providing accurate and timely deliverables.
- Initiate self-development that will enable you to become more knowledgeable about ManpowerGroup.
- Organizational & Planning Skills
- Ability to formulate and execute plans to achieve desired results in a variety of areas.
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Technical and Analytical Skills
- Strong understanding of financial statements and accounting systems.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in spreadsheet tools.
- Ability to research issues and solve problems through gathering and analysis of data.
- Ability to lead and direct others on a project basis and for ongoing work.
- Ability to work with third-party partners, providing remote direction and guidance.
- Ability to create strong support documentation of functions and processes.
- Ability to provide recommendations for process improvement.
- Ability to interact with all levels of ManpowerGroup.
- Ability to provide concise explanations of variances and observations.
Primary Job Functions:
1. Coordinate the monthly financial statement closing and internal reporting process; review journal entries, reporting packages and systems uploads; prepare various analytical management reports.
2. Ensure schedules required for SOX compliance are timely completed and assist with review.
3. Perform ad hoc financial analyses as needed. Effectively communicate with all levels within the organization to resolve issues.
4. Participate in special projects as the need arises, acting as key contributor and team lead.
5. Initiate self-development that allows for opportunities to become more knowledgeable of ManpowerGroup. Build and maintain a strong tie with planning and analysis and functional teams to facilitate knowledge sharing.
- Knowledge of PeopleSoft and HFM desirable
- Minimum 7 years relevant work experience
- Master’s Degree or CPA/CMA designation preferred but not required
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Travel: Yes, 10% of the Time
Job: Finance and Accounting