Senior Financial Analyst - Financial Reporting - 0017447
Are you ready to take your career forward working with Global Finance Teams? Do you have thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP accounting principles, procedures and techniques, including consolidations and SOX? If so, ManpowerGroup wants to hear from you! Our Global Team is searching for a Senior Financial Analyst – Financial Reporting.
This position plays a key role in the preparation and analysis of the Company’s consolidated financial results on a monthly, quarterly, and year-to-date basis, with responsibility for ensuring that consolidated financial information is accumulated and published in an accurate and timely manner. This position assists in the preparation and issuance of our publicly-issued financial statements.
This role requires:
- Ownership & Accountability
o Ownership of areas of responsibility and accountability in providing accurate and timely deliverables.
o Initiate self-development that will enable you to become more knowledgeable about ManpowerGroup.
- Organizational & Planning Skills
o Ability to formulate and execute plans to achieve desired results in a variety of areas.
o Ability to manage multiple initiatives concurrently.
- Technical and Analytical Skills
o Strong understanding of U.S. GAAP standards.
o Ability to research and resolve technical accounting issues.
o Intermediate to advanced skills in spreadsheet tools.
o Ability to provide guidance and assist other team members and/or other functional areas with problem resolution.
o Ability to create strong support documentation of functions and processes.
o Ability to provide recommendations for process improvement.
o Ability to communicate with all levels of management, including global personnel.
o Ability to work in a collaborative culture.
o Ability to document and explain accounting principles.
o Ability to provide concise explanations of variances and observations.
Primary Job Functions:
- Assist with the financial consolidation process.
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual public filings with the SEC, including research, and assistance in the communication and application of new and existing public filing requirements.
- Perform monthly review and analysis of the subsidiary operations, along with business lines and consolidated operating results to provide information to key stakeholders, including the CFO, Corporate Controller and business line leaders.
- Review new accounting and reporting standards and assist in communicating the new accounting standards to subsidiaries, as appropriate. This includes researching technical accounting treatment to resolve issues.
- Assist with the external audit process, ensuring information is provided on a timely basis.
- Prepare and review financial reporting to management and the Board of Directors.
- Prepare and comply with financial and accounting system controls as well as documenting SOX procedures related to the consolidation close process.
- Review financial policies and procedures to ensure compliance with current U.S. GAAP and any upcoming changes to U.S. GAAP.
- Provide backup and support for the Manager of Financial Reporting.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in the Accounting field.
- Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP accounting principles, procedures and techniques, including consolidations and SOX.
- Advanced Degree or CPA desired but not required.
- Knowledge of HFM, or similar consolidation systems as well as EDGAR and XBRL is a plus.
- Previous experience with exchange rates and foreign currencies is a plus.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical, problem solving, prioritization and organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication and collaborative skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Ensure deadlines are met and work is completed accurately and on time.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Finance and Accounting