Treasury Analyst - 0017416
The Treasury Analyst position is a key role that provides operational and analytical support to the Global Treasury function of ManpowerGroup. This is a highly visible position that interacts on a regular basis with all levels of management, including senior management. Areas of involvement include daily cash and liquidity management, reporting and compliance and other tactical and strategic Global Treasury initiatives as assigned.
Cash and Banking
- Manage the daily cash position for Global Treasury, U.S. and Canada. Work closely with the Senior Treasury Analyst to finalize daily investment or borrowing decisions.
- Prepare borrowing and repayment notices under the company’s revolving credit facility.
- Prepare letter of credit and bank guarantee issuance and monitor renewals.
- Manage the addition, modification or termination of banking services and signature authority.
- Prepare the annual bank account inventory.
- Coordinate foreign exchange confirmations and settlements.
Reporting and Analysis
- Prepare global economic indicator report for senior management and Board of Directors.
- Distribute equity analyst reports for ManpowerGroup and its competitors.
- Prepare and distribute share repurchase report, as needed.
- Prepare and analyze cash balances and bank guarantees.
- Monitor counterparty risk.
- Compile monthly mark-to-market valuations for outstanding derivatives.
- Review bank fees.
- Distribute daily and monthly exchange rates.
- Investment analysis and compliance.
- Banking system access review.
Intercompany Loans and Current Accounts
- Monitor intercompany payment activity and aging schedule.
- Prepare and maintain intercompany loan documentation and distribute annual reset of interest rates.
Ad-hoc requests are also included in these responsibilities.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or business preferred
- Certified Treasury Professional (Preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience, preferably in banking, treasury or finance.
- Familiarity with cash/bank management systems, treasury management systems, SOX compliance and internal controls, FBAR reporting.
- Detail-oriented, strong organizational and troubleshooting skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Job: Finance and Accounting