Joe Wilde Company
We need a senior accountant who is dynamic, experienced and forward-thinking to oversee and guide the work of our team in their accounting tasks, and work with the Controller to ensure we remain financially stable. We also need you to help us in the implementation of our new ERP software!
Perhaps YOU are the best candidate!
- Joe Wilde Company is a terrific place to work…
- Friendly Team: We have a strong culture of family and team-work! All of us work together to serve our customers.
- Love the Work: Each day brings interesting work with opportunities to learn and grow.
- Reputation and Pride: We take pride in our service, skill, and safety. Our customers love the work we do.
- The Best Training and Tools: We invest in your success by providing training, support, mentorship, and the best technology and equipment in the industry.
- Excellent Compensation and Full Benefits: We offer excellent compensation, a generous 401(k) plan, health insurance, life & disability insurance, vacation & holiday pay.
As a Senior Accountant, job duties include:
- Maintaining and analyzing accounting records and financial reports including general ledger, subsidiary ledgers, tax filings, fixed asset registers, inventory schedules, payroll, job costing, and similar.
- Monitoring internal controls to ensure compliance and accuracy of financial reporting systems.
- Developing, analyzing, maintaining, and monitoring product cost and price schedules, job costing, inventory analysis, budgets, and other similar analytical projects.
Please only apply if you:
- Have five (5) years' experience in accounting with a strong understanding of the full accounting cycle, and a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Are an experienced Excel user
- Have a strong understanding of ERP and accounting software concepts and structure
- Can demonstrate your ability to apply computer technology and software in dayto-day tasks
- Are a self-starter and ambitious
Having your CPA license and experience in ERP software implementation is a real plus! Previous work history in a distribution and service or field service and installation environment, with knowledge of job costing, is helpful.
Interested? For more information on our company and the services offered, please visit www.JoeWilde.com. To apply for this position, please submit your resume through one of the following venues:
Joe Wilde Company is a subsidiary of Reliable Door and Dock, a leading overhead door and loading dock equipment company. We’re an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace. All candidates must be willing and able to pass a pre-employment drug test.
Job Type: Full-time