Treasury Management Implementation Specialist
As a member of the Bank Mutual team, all employees support and advance Bank Mutual’s culture through the promotion of our Vision and Guiding Principles.
Responsible for support of treasury management services to commercial and business banking customers including the setup of new customer relationships and the expansion of services to existing customers.
At Bank Mutual, our #1 priority is to deliver a superior customer experience. To deliver on this goal, all team members embody four core competencies:
Proactive Solution Seeker
Work Methods & Standards
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide exemplary treasury management service support to existing bank customers utilizing treasury management services including on-line banking, ACH and wire processing, remote deposit capture, bill pay and lockbox.
- Work closely with the commercial customer relationship staff to expand services with existing customers and onboard new customers through proposal preparation, product demonstrations and implementations.
- Visit customer sites as necessary for implementation and support of remote deposit capture capabilities.
- Train customers on all treasury management applications via web-based training sessions or in person at the customer site.
- Develop training plans and conduct training to bank employees on treasury management applications.
- Work with customers to configure ACH and wire processing within the on-line banking application to meet client processing requirements. Work with the electronic banking, wire transfer and credit staffs to address scheduling changes, processing issues, credit limit adjustments, etc. in a timely manner to assure payments are processed accurately and timely.
- Set-up and maintain account sweeps.
- Coordinate monthly account activity analysis including pricing updates to assure that all bank customer are charge for services in an accurate and timely manner.
- Capture and report on treasury management support metrics recommending process and resource changes/improvements based on volume and trend analysis.
- Provide customer profile and application usage information to customer relationship staff for treasury management service review meetings with customers.
- Play a lead role in planning and executing treasury management application upgrades.
- Stay current on new treasury management products and assist in incorporating them into the Bank's product offerings to existing and prospective customers.
- Encourages Bank associates to promote cash management services and takes measures to ensure that associates are aware of the features and benefits of cash management products and activities.
- Meets deadlines and performs other assignments as requested.
- Displays professionalism, cooperation and a team spirit with all colleagues within Bank Mutual.
- Supports the design, implementation and maintenance of cash management products and services. (non-essential function)
- Performs other duties as assigned. (non-essential)
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or related field and 5 or more years of experience in treasury management in the banking industry (business on-line banking, ACH, remote deposit capture and positive pay).
- High school graduate with 9 or more years of cash management experience (business on-line banking, ACH, remote deposit capture and positive pay).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Products, especially Excel.
- Experience with payment channel concentration (lockbox, ACH, credit card) a plus.
- Experience with file formats, application integrations and reporting tools such as Cognos a plus.
Certifications and Licensures
- AAP (Accredited ACH Professional) and/or CTP (Certified Treasury Professional) designations preferred.
Other Skills and Abilities
- Ability to provide insightful analysis and recommendations to support business decisions.
- Experience with Internet-based treasury management services.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities