Contact Information: Katie Nierstheimer, Corporate Recruiter, Katie.firstname.lastname@example.org, 262-653-3732
Jockey is seeing a Treasury Analyst for our corporate office, located in Kenosha WI (near Chicago, IL and the Greater Milwaukee, WI area).
The Treasury Analyst will support Direct to Consumer treasury management functions, including Retail and Ecommerce banking, sales audit, loss prevention (LP) and related systems maintenance & upgrades.
SCOPE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and generate LP reports, review and analyze information to identify loss, support investigations, and develop recommendations for future loss avoidance supporting a strategy of preventive vs. reactive (investigative) approach in loss prevention.
- Analyze LP KPI's for Retail and Ecommerce to identify training, policy and procedure, theft and thresholds.
- Complete daily/monthly closing procedures and journal entries for D2C sales audit, bank/credit card fees and chargebacks.
- Analyze D2C bank/credit card fees identifying overcharges and potential savings opportunities.
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations for various D2C accounts.
- Assist with special projects, investigations and financial analyses, as required.
- Assist with analyzing, automating and streamlining D2C cash processes and other Treasury activities to improve the overall effectiveness and efficiency of operations.
- Assist with the year-end financial audit.
- Work closely with Retail and Ecommerce business unites as well as third parties.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting. Finance or related business field; GPA of 3.0 or above.
- Minimum of two (2) years of Treasury, Financial, or Accounting experience required.
- Possess good business judgement and strong systems and analytical skills.
- Competencies required: organized, accurate, analytical, collaborative, excellent communication skills.
- Strong working knowledge of MS office products, advanced Excel skills required.
- Knowledge or experience with Retail and Ecommerce is preferred.
In return for your expertise, Jockey offers a competitive and comprehensive flexible benefits package which includes Medical/Dental/Life/Vision, 401(k), educational support, paid Volunteerism program, fitness club discounts, onsite health & wellness programs, generous employee discounts, a business casual work environment, summer hours, a challenging work environment, and exciting career growth opportunities!
Jockey International, Inc., and its subsidiaries, provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at email@example.com, call us at 262-658-8111, or send a facsimile request to 262-653-3014.