Huntington National Bank
Treasury Management Sales Specialist: Wisconsin Market
For immediate consideration apply online https://careers.huntington.com
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is an approximately $100 billion asset regional bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with a network of nearly 1,000 branches and nearly 2,000 ATMs across eight Midwestern states. Founded in 1866, The Huntington National Bank and its affiliates provide consumer, small business, commercial, treasury management, wealth management, brokerage, trust, and insurance services. Huntington also provides auto dealer, equipment finance, national settlement and capital market services that extend beyond its core states. Visit huntington.com for more information.
Treasury Management Sales Specialist
- The Treasury Management Sales Specialist is responsible for the identification and execution of cross-sales across an existing Commercial Treasury Management portfolio.
- Compiles data for Sales Advisors, takes the lead on responses to RFPs, creates proposals and pro-forma pricing analyses and handles client's sales needs.
- May have direct responsibility across a certain portion of an Advisor's portfolio.
- Direct sales via telephone as well as individual and joint calls with advisors and/or Relationship partners is required.
- Responsible for contributing to team revenue goals through individual sales generation and prospecting activities.
- Must be able to independently manage workflow and expectations of the role with little oversight.
- Proactively manage portfolio and all risk related and pricing activities.
- Responsible for executing and accurately completing special projects, as assigned, by expected deadlines.
- Bachelor's Degree (Business or Finance preferred). Equivalent Experience 4-6 years banking experience in lieu of degree
- 1-3 Years of experience
- 1-3 Years Commercial Banking Experience
- 4-6 years in Treasury Management and/or Commercial Treasury Products
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Working Knowledge of Access
- Exceptional Verbal and Written Communication Skills