Huntington National Bank
Treasury Management Sales Advisor: Wisconsin market
For immediate consideration apply online https://careers.huntington.com
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is an approximately $100 billion asset regional bank holding company headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, with a network of nearly 1,000 branches and nearly 2,000 ATMs across eight Midwestern states. Founded in 1866, The Huntington National Bank and its affiliates provide consumer, small business, commercial, treasury management, wealth management, brokerage, trust, and insurance services. Huntington also provides auto dealer, equipment finance, national settlement and capital market services that extend beyond its core states. Visit huntington.com for more information.
Treasury Management Sales Advisor -- Business Banking
Responsible for identifying Treasury Management opportunities with prospects and clients.
- Responsibilities include sales prospecting, product pricing and structuring, customer proposals and servicing.
- Assists in the development and delivery of a marketing plan.
- Identifies Treasury Management sales opportunities through consultative, needs-based selling with both prospects and clients.
- Carries out market, portfolio, and deposit strategies while identifying cross-sell opportunities for other lines of business through a strong partnership with Relationship Bankers.
- Maintains strong industry knowledge, staying current on competitor offerings, and provides to provide market and competitor feedback to and ensure competitiveness.
- Mentors other Treasury Management colleagues.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years in Treasury Management, Commercial or Business Banking Sales is required
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (5 years of Treasury Management sales experience) is required
- Advanced sales, negotiation, and communication skills required.
- Knowledge of bank products and continual development of product expertise is a must.
- CTP designation is strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor.
- Ability to develop working relationships with individuals at all levels of an organization.
- Strong organizational details with attention to detail.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office