About the Company
Brunswick Corporation (NYSE:BC) is home to the people behind life’s passions. Our company is made up of some of the world’s leading lifestyle brands, in categories like recreational boats, marine engines, fitness equipment, active recreation, and activated workplace products. Founded in 1845, the Company has grown to become a world leader in each of our product categories. Through industry-shaping acquisitions and internally grown start-ups, our portfolio of brands continues to grow, offering challenge-seekers the opportunity to build and guide industries.
About the division Opportunity
The Treasury Analyst is a valued member of Brunswick operating out of corporate headquarters in Lake Forest, IL office reporting to the Treasury Group Foreign Currency Lead.
This is a highly visible role which offers the opportunity to work with a wide variety of Treasury operations and provides advancement opportunities across the finance function. This person will be responsible for foreign currency, global exposures, hedging strategies, debt compliance and credit.
THE TREASURY ANALYST ROLE IS A UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU TO
- Hold substantial responsibilities
- Gain visibility with senior management
- Embrace new challenges
- Benefit from learning opportunities
- Grow with Brunswick
AS THE TREASURY ANALYST AT BRUNSWICK CORPORATION, YOU WILL
- Assist in managing worldwide cash flow and balance sheet hedging programs
- Monitor and evaluate global exposures
- Provide analysis for reporting and understanding foreign currency impact on financial results
- Offer guidance to business unit and corporate finance departments regarding financial risk management and strategies to minimize risk.
- Manage FX risk management trading and settlement activities
- Ensure adequate controls are in place, documented, monitored and tested to ensure compliance with financial risk management policies.
- Be responsible for long term debt and revolver compliance reporting
- Hold a highly visible role with senior management
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR IN YOU?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- CPA or CTP Preferred
- 2-4 years of experience
- Experience in multinational, multidivisional treasury, financial planning and analysis or accounting or public accounting.
- Analytical mindset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, and protected veteran status. Please express interest in the Treasury Analyst opportunity (Req. # 21800) opportunity by applying here, through the https://recruiting.adp.com/srccar/nghome.guid?c=1107841&d=BrunswickCorporate&r=500014