Sensient Technologies Corporation
The Treasury Analyst assists with the daily cash management and treasury operations of the company. This position is responsible for processing and posting daily banking activity in the treasury workstation and providing support to internal customers for treasury, FX, insurance and cash management matters. The position routinely communicates with banking partners to investigate and resolve issues with banking transactions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Prepare daily cash position for U.S. bank accounts, initiate funding transfers, and facilitate accounting for daily cash activity
- Prepare borrowing and repayment notices under the company’s revolving credit facility
- Execute and/or confirm FX contracts and gather subsidiary forecasts to support the company’s foreign exchange hedging program
- Performs reconciliations of insurance premiums, claims and settlements
- Monitor global cash pool on a daily basis to ensure proper funding
- Work with subsidiaries to open new cash pool accounts as needed; serve as the main point of contact for cash pool operational and documentation issues
- Maintain entitlements for all users within the cash management environment
- Prepare and maintain intercompany loan documentation, perform necessary rate resets, and distribute monthly summary
- Review and analyze bank fees
- Assist with quarterly debt covenant compliance documentation and communication
- Manage daily activities of company’s T&E card program
- Work with Treasury Department staff to create efficiencies in procedures and optimize Treasury systems
- Other weekly/monthly reports and special projects as assigned
- Excellent analytical abilities, strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to work and communicate effectively with all levels of operations and senior management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Excel
- Strong attention to detail and time management skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience, experience in finance or treasury preferred. CPA is preferred but not essential.
WORK ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Limited travel is required. Job also requires extensive working hours and ability to concentrate on very detailed information.