As a financial advisor you'll partner with clients to help them achieve their long-term financial goals: retirement, building wealth, estate strategies, funding education and more. As you grow your practice, you'll be able to tap into branch office support, the home-office team, and other regional financial advisors. Much of our success can be credited to the unique experiences and professional backgrounds of our financial advisors. As you know, we value an inclusive environment where everyone’s different viewpoints help to achieve results.
What characteristics would make you a successful financial advisor?
- An interest in financial services/markets and how they work
- Love of learning and challenges, including determination to succeed
- Skilled in long-term relationship building
- Comfortable in your ability to think critically
- Passion for new opportunities
Can you see yourself…
- Learning to be a financial advisor through our comprehensive training program?
- Delivering personalized investment and financial solutions to your clients?
- Taking ownership of your business’s growth and success?
- Meeting professional and personal objectives as they relate to building your practice?
- Working in and positively impacting your local community?
If so, we’ll give you the support you need.
Our Edward Jones team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Paid training –learn how to be a financial advisor with the industry’s top training program1.
- Salary for the first four years as you begin to build your practice
- A firm-provided branch office in the community
- Branch office support to help lighten the load so you can focus on your clients
- A support network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home office – You’ll work independently but will have a team of thousands backing you every step of the way.
You can also expect…
- No ceiling to your earning potential and growth, and your compensation is tied to the effort you put in
- A compensation package that includes opportunities for commissions, profit sharing and incentive travel
- The flexibility that you need to balance your personal and professional lives – the best of both worlds
1 For the 21st consecutive year, Edward Jones was named a top company for training. The firm ranked No.19 on Training magazine's 2021 Training Top 100 list, up six spots from last year on this prestigious list.
Financial advisors succeed by demonstrating a unique combination of ambition, self-motivation, and commitment to establishing long-term client relationships. Financial advisors are driven by performance, and we ensure that their compensation and earning potential is reflective of their performance. They’re confident and possess the ability to think critically, with sound judgment.
At Edward Jones, we help clients achieve their serious, long-term financial goals by understanding their needs and implementing tailored solutions. To ensure a personal client experience, we have located our 15,000 branch offices where our more than 7 million clients live and work.
In a typical branch office, a financial advisor meets with clients and receives branch office support, so they can focus on building deep relationships with clients. Headquarters associates in St. Louis, Tempe and Mississauga provide support and expertise to help U.S. and Canada branch teams deliver an ideal client experience. We continue to grow to meet the needs of long-term individual investors.
Link to Apply: