ASSOCIATE MANAGER, FINANCIAL PLANNING & ANALYSIS - GLOBAL MANUFACTURING & CAPITAL COE
Location: Racine, WI
Apply Online: Associate Manager, Financial Planning & Analysis - Global Manufacturing & Capital COE Job at SC Johnson
This Global Manufacturing and Capital COE finance role reports to the Global Supply Chain FP&A Senior Director and supports two key areas: Global Capital Management and Global Manufacturing.
As a key business partner supporting the Global Manufacturing function, this role is responsible for providing financial reporting and analytics that drive strategic actions to improve operating efficiencies including delivering cost optimization, improving conversion cost and managing capital. The role has significant exposure and interaction with the global and regional manufacturing teams and is critical in helping identify and support cost savings initiatives, capturing and driving implementation of global best practices, root cause analytics and driving global process and control improvements across the regions.
As a key business partner supporting Capital management, this role is a key interface with the VP - Corporate Controller. This role drives leadership in the Global Capital management process partnering with multiple corporate and operations functions across the company. In addition, this role will ensure compliance with Global MEA and capital management policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Manufacturing COE - Provide financial leadership to the global and regional manufacturing teams
- Partner with regional manufacturing finance teams to deliver high quality, action-oriented reporting and insights on global manufacturing and cost savings results to key our stakeholders
- Develop and implement improvements for manufacturing reporting and procedures to drive global consistency.
- Support the development and coordinate the global manufacturing budget process as part of the annual Corplan
- Coordinate quarterly forecast updates
Capital Management - Provide financial leadership to the Global Capital Process and Global Engineering team:
- Manage capital spending in line with Strategy 2025 objectives and create transparency of financial results
- Partner with Engineering to develop and execute global fixed asset strategies
- Ensure global compliance with MEA policy and other financial controls
- Increase financial acumen in the Global Engineering & Operations Finance Organization
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field with 5 years of experience or MBA with 3 years of work experience.
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Proficiency in SAP, BPC, and Excel
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical skills with proven capability in developing and driving business case approval and execution, strategic thinking, leadership and organizational influence
- A track record in capability building and ability to work in a matrix organization
- Experience in delivering business process excellence and financial control
Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.