Apply online: Sr. Analyst, Financial Planning & Analysis Job at SC Johnson
This critical position will provide financial analytics and decision support in direct partnership with the GBS Finance Sr. Director along with Key stakeholders in the Global Research, Development & Engineering (RD&E), Global Information Technology (IT) and Global Shared Services Center (SSC) organization. This position will gain a broad understanding of the Company’s IT, SSC and RD&E footprint, develop personal skills, and gain exposure to senior leadership across different functions.
SC Johnson’s total compensation packages are at or above industry levels. In addition to salary, total packages may include bonuses, long-term incentives, matching 401(k) contributions and profit sharing based on company profitability, job level and years of service. As a family company, we’re committed to providing benefits such as subsidized health care plans, maternity/paternity/adoption leave, flexible work arrangements, vacation purchase options, recreation and fitness centers, childcare, counseling services and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing Financial data and analysis for Finance leadership by managing analytics for key global business and finance initiatives in partnership with senior management within the RDE and SSC organization.
- Support the Annual Budgeting Process for the Global IT, Global RD&E and the SSC organization
- Support the month-end activities for both Global RD&E and Global IT organization financial close
- Monthly review of financial results and current forecasts to ensure we are meeting functional budget commitments
- Report monthly on open Internal Audit items for SSC and IT, and follow up on past due items
- Review monthly and year end accruals for compliance to internal policies and GAAP
- Create and Approve intercompany billings
Required Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a Finance related position
- Strong excel skills, with experience in SAP, Power Point and BW and understanding of key financial concepts
Preferred Skills / Experience / Competencies:
- Prefer a bachelors degree in Finance or Accounting (CPA and/or MBA a plus)
- Ability to work independently
- Prior participation in projects and teams; demonstration of skills related to critical thinking, good judgment, team building, proactive issue resolution, creativity and independence.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; able to interface with all levels of management Experience in delivering business process excellence and financial control
Remote work is available once a week for eligible employees
At SC Johnson, we strive to create a positive, inclusive and unique workplace. We strongly believe SCJ people are able to achieve their best when they can collaborate and work together in person.
Equal Opportunity Employer
The policy of the Company is to ensure equal opportunity for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, age, gender identity, gender expression, disability, citizenship, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in any active or reserve component of the U.S. or state military forces, genetic history or information or any other category protected by law.
If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation or other assistance during the application process, please call our Human Resources department at 262-260-3343 or email your request to SCJHR@scj.com. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply. Download the EEO is the Law poster for more information.