Are you a genuinely curious individual with a passion for attention to detail? Do you have an interest in learning how to manage foreign currency, interest rate and insurable risk for a global organization? Are you interested in becoming a well-rounded finance professional by working on a small treasury team with the opportunity to master global cash and debt management, and network with an excellent team of finance professionals?
If so, we have a challenging role that will provide you with an excellent development opportunity at Sensient. Our Financial Analyst – Treasury role is responsible for managing day-to-day cash positions, planning debt and interest, supporting insurance risk management, and analyzing and mitigating foreign currency impacts to the company’s financial statements. This role provides exposure to a broad array of responsibilities, and offers opportunities to participate in acquisition modeling and/or integration.
- In the first year, you will work on a large RFP project to identify a new bank group for our European businesses.
- Additionally, you will work on a smaller RFP project for Canada.
- Manage global liquidity, recommend daily borrowings/repayments and ensure accurate and complete accounting for daily cash activity
- Execute and/or confirm FX contracts and gather subsidiary forecasts to support the company’s foreign exchange hedging program
- Perform reconciliations of insurance premiums, claims and settlements
- Monitor global cash pool on a daily basis to ensure proper funding; run monthly cash pool reports and prepare the cash pool interest forecast
- Ensure appropriate entitlements for users in banking platforms
- Assist subsidiaries in opening bank accounts, oversee intercompany loans and cash repatriation
- Manage the quarterly debt covenant compliance documentation and communication
- Other weekly/monthly reports and special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
About Sensient Technologies Corporation
Sensient Technologies Corporation is a leading global manufacturer and marketer of colors, flavors, and Extracts. Sensient employs advanced technologies at facilities around the world to develop specialty food and beverage systems, cosmetic and pharmaceutical systems, inkjet and specialty inks and colors, and other specialty and fine chemicals. The Company's customers include major international manufacturers representing most of the world's best-known brands. Sensient is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
As a dynamic and diversified global leader, we offer an excellent salary and comprehensive benefits package. For more information, visit our website at http://www.sensient.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer