Position: Accounting Supervisor
Reports Directly: Corporate Accounting Manager
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Regal Rexnord Corporation (RRX) is approximately a $5B publicly traded global manufacturer of electric motors and controls, electrical components and power transmission products serving customers around the world in the general industrial, consumer, commercial construction, food & beverage, and alternative energy end markets, among others. Regal Rexnord sells its products and solutions to OEMs, through distributors, and directly to end-users. The company has approximately 29,000 global associates with significant operations in the US, Mexico, Europe, China, and India. Regal Rexnord Corporation is the result of a merger between Regal Beloit Corporation and Rexnord’s PMC business which was completed in 2021. The headquarters for Regal Rexnord is located in Beloit, WI with an executive satellite office in Rosemont, IL.
You may not know it, but Regal Rexnord impacts your life every day. Our products enable the fans in HVAC systems that keep us comfortable; the power source that keeps smart buildings running; the agricultural and food service equipment that keeps us fed; and the conveyer systems that keep e-commerce flowing.
Our business purpose is to create a better tomorrow by energy-efficiently converting power into motion. For us, this means creating innovative solutions while focused on both customer needs and our commitment to sustainability. Join our team to create your better tomorrow.
The company is comprised of four operating segments:
- · Climate Solutions: (~$1.0 Billion revenues) Includes fractional HP motors, variable speed controls, and air moving solutions which are sold in the residential heating & ventilating, water heating, commercial refrigeration, and other OEM and aftermarkets. Segment headquarters is based in Fort Wayne, IN.
- · Commercial Systems: (~$1.0 Billion revenues) Includes medium motors from fractional to 5HP, fans and blowers and Hermetic stator and rotor sets which are sold to commercial heating and ventilating, commercial kitchen and laundry markets. Segment headquarters is based in Grafton, WI.
· Industrial Systems: (~$600 Million revenues) Includes large motors, alternators, automatic transfer switches and switchgears which are sold to agricultural, marine, oil and gas, data centers, power generation and general industry equipment markets. Segment headquarters is based in Wausau, WI.
· Motion Control Solutions: (~2.2 Billion revenues) Constitutes products like gearing, bearings, couplings, and conveying components which are sold in a wide variety of markets including mater handling, oil & gas, beverage, and other industrial markets. Segment headquarters is based in Milwaukee, WI.
Our business is organized into four decentralized segments with strong brand equity in its respective markets as outlined below:
Scope of leadership role
As Accounting Supervisor for Corporate Finance you will work closely with the Corporate Finance team members. You will perform complex accounting activities including the consolidation and analysis of general ledger activity and financial reports; sometimes preparing and reviewing journal entries and account reconciliations of multiple businesses. This position exists to support the functional decision-making processes and positively impact the financial results of these functions. Will coach and assist in training early in career team members.
· Assists team with month-end close including preparation and review of balance sheet and income statement accounts.
· Supervises and provides overall guidance to the Accountant I position.
· Reviews, records and tracks, sometimes preparing, journal entries and general ledger reconciliations.
· Consolidates and verifies financial data from business groups and identifies and investigates irregularities across our Intercompany partners.
· Serves as the lead team member for inter-company balancing and works to identify and reconcile inter-company balances with global partners.
· Hyperion loads and final Hyperion consolidation.
· Performs tasks in accordance with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) as well as Corporate accounting standards/policies.
· Provides data as requested to internal and external auditors for the corporate accounting group.
· Special projects as assigned.
- · Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience; advanced degree preferred
- · 3+ years’ Experience
- · Finance Experience: Reporting, Analysis
- · Software: Microsoft Office Suite, Oracle, BI, Power BI
- · Knowledge of Hyperion Financial Management system (desired)
- · Green Belt in Lean Six Sigma within 3 years (desired)