Manitowoc is a standalone cranes business, creating market leading lifting solutions and manufacturing a range of innovative products and unparalleled product support services. Manitowoc’s strong brand signals our industry leadership, provides a competitive edge, and builds on our reputation for excellence. Since 1902, the vision of Manitowoc’s founders has made Manitowoc a strong, respected global organization throughout the world. Today, The Manitowoc Way culture promotes innovation and velocity to better compete in an ever-changing world and we are poised for success in the crane industry for many years to come. Whether lifting solutions require crawler, boom, telescoping, or tower cranes, Manitowoc’s ingenuity will be there to Build Something Real for its customers, investors, employees, and partners.
Senior Treasury Analyst Americas
The Senior Treasury Analyst Americas is responsible for assisting the VP Treasurer across all aspects of Treasury in the Company's Americas region. These responsibilities include cash management & foreign exchange activities for the region, driving continuous improvement to existing treasury processes and ensuring compliance with Companywide policies and controls. Responsibilities also include managing the global cash forecast, which entails working with regional teams in forecasting cash balances, consolidation of global forecast, verification of accuracy and providing in depth analysis that guides strategic decision making for the Manitowoc Company, Inc. This role will also support internal and external reporting of cash and debt. This role will be based at our Global Headquarters in Milwaukee, WI.
The Senior Treasury Analyst has the following responsibilities and duties:
- Responsible for domestic cash management of senior credit facility and global cash flow movement (overnight cash investments and redemptions).
- Work closely with Senior Treasury analyst for EURAF and MEAP to manage Group cash globally and ensure proper liquidity in each country/subsidiary.
- Manage banking relationships and maintain authorized signers on cash transfers for SOX compliance. Execute FX transactions for Americas as needed and support hedging decisions.
- Monitor Corporate and Business Units accounts to validate true account activity by using the bank on-line web-based platforms / Treasury Works Station.
- Work with Treasury, Corporate Controller and Tax to maximize cash flow efficiency throughout the Corporation.
- Responsible for corporate weekly cash forecast and work closely with Trade Finance, Accounts Payable & Receivable, and HR to improve accuracy.
- Organize calls with each group to understand variances and potential risks and opportunities. This consolidated analyzed cash forecast is essential and critical for The Manitowoc Company Inc. as it is used to define the cash need for the next 3 months, and to determine the Group Cash strategy.
- Is the main point of contact for domestic & LATAM BU in cash management activities & Bank KYC request. Monitor check fraud and debit block services on all U.S. bank accounts.
- Observe Positive Pay Exceptions and assist BU’s with unusual account activity to resolve the problem on the same day to avoid/dispute check fraud and excessive bank charges.
- Work with Business Units on accounts receivable and payables functions to resolve issues relating to bank relationships.
- Review dormant bank accounts and work with Legal and Tax to close unneeded accounts.
- Accountable to maintain a data base with all bank accounts, their usage, the authorized signers as well as web banking user list.
- Identify and recommend treasury related products and solutions to streamline and automate treasury functions. Identify methods to reduce operational costs and standard banking fees.
- Is responsible to develop and maintain domestic Treasury department procedures on cash management.
- Ensure compliance with The Manitowoc Company, Inc. policies & procedures related to Treasury activities and SOX.
- Provide continuous improvement to enhance Treasury reporting and keep usage of Treasury Work Station as efficient as possible.
- Work with Treasurer on other Corporate / Finance initiatives and projects upon request.
- Share knowledge and develop a backup with Senior Treasury analyst for EURAF and MEAP in monitoring monthly multi-lateral netting, bank fees controls, etc.
The Senior Treasury Analyst should have the following skills, education, and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Field of Study: Accounting/Finance
- Good Communication and Leadership Skills
- Experience Requirements: 4-6 years.
- Experience and knowledge of Treasury (cash management activities) working in Global market
- Knowledge in Treasury software like Reval
- Good practice of Excel
- Integrity, Adaptability, Problem-Solving Skills