Responsible for providing analysis and insight as it relates to assigned customer business needs. Communicate findings and impacts effectively to customers and management. Responsible for working with and influencing Manager and Director level customers. This position is responsible for providing comprehensive support to a broad customer group. (Preferred location: Madison, WI)
- Back up the daily cash and short-term debt management and analysis for the organization.
- Design and implement journal entries for payment transactions and debt instruments manually or automated within the treasury workstation system.
- Identify the need for and support in the research of payment transactions, and internal and external debt issues for compliance with applicable accounting principles.
- Enter external and internal treasury workstation payment transactions.
- Prepares and presents the monthly cash available for investing and quarterly multi-month rolling corporate level cash flow forecast.
- Reviews, analyze, and presents the reconciliation of forecast to actual cash flow for the various cash forecasts.
- Review and analyze bank service fees and validate pricing along with providing monthly or quarterly reports to management.
- Assist the manager group with recommending appropriate actions for collecting and disbursing, forecasting, funds flows, cash positioning, target levels, and intercompany borrowing.
- Develop understanding of the financial systems (including the treasury workstation system) and processes. Act as a data steward to ensure the integrity of financial information for the organization is supported.
- Designs the treasury workstation & financial institution testing for system configuration, interface files in and out of the system, & payment transactions.
- Leads the system configuration for the treasury workstation and financial institutions systems.
- Oversees to ensure all testing of financial institutions and the treasury workstation are completed, and ensures appropriate documentation supports conclusions of the test.
- Directs the user access administration for financial institutions and the treasury workstation.
- Independently prepare Treasury reports including account analysis, FBAR, & FATCA, regulatory reporting in compliance with payment processing (domestic and international), financial institution accounts, and various other management requested analysis reports.
- Collaborate with the Finance organization and all areas of the organization to provide Treasury guidance to customers. Expand the global payment hub standards for payments and forecasting.
- Work with internal/external auditors in the completion of audits.
- Ensures all testing of the operations and treasury workstation are completed and appropriate documentation supports conclusions of the test.
- Identifies, documents, and discusses internal control and possible funds flow process inefficiencies.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Financial discipline.
- 2 years prior Corporate Treasury experience related to cash, account, and/or cash forecasting preferred.
- 4 years prior Corporate Treasury experience regarding payment methods and regulations preferred.
- Proficient with Microsoft products, such as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Familiar with treasury workstation systems and financial institution (banks and credit unions) platform experience preferred.
- Effective written and verbal communications.
- Proven ability to manage multiple priorities and identify process improvements.
- Currently possess or will sit for CPA, CTP, or CMA Examinations
- Willingness to travel up to 10%.