Manitowoc is a standalone cranes business, creating market leading lifting solutions and manufacturing a range of innovative products and unparalleled product support services. Manitowoc’s strong brand signals our industry leadership, provides a competitive edge, and builds on our reputation for excellence. Since 1902, the vision of Manitowoc’s founders has made Manitowoc a strong, respected global organization throughout the world. Today, The Manitowoc Way culture promotes innovation and velocity to better compete in an ever-changing world and we are poised for success in the crane industry for many years to come. Whether lifting solutions require crawler, boom, telescoping, or tower cranes, Manitowoc’s ingenuity will be there to Build Something Real for its customers, investors, employees, and partners.
Senior Treasury Analyst Americas
The Senior Treasury Analyst Americas is responsible for assisting the VP Treasurer across all aspects of Treasury in the Company's Americas region. These responsibilities include cash management & foreign exchange activities for the region, driving continuous improvement to existing treasury processes and ensuring compliance with Companywide policies and controls. Responsibilities also include managing the global cash forecast, which entails working with regional teams in forecasting cash balances, consolidation of global forecast, verification of accuracy and providing in depth analysis that guides strategic decision making for the Manitowoc Company, Inc. This role will also support internal and external reporting of cash and debt. This role will be based at our Global Headquarters in Milwaukee, WI.
The Senior Treasury Analyst has the following responsibilities and duties:
The Senior Treasury Analyst should have the following skills, education, and experience:
· Plan, organize and execute daily activities critical to company financial operations and business operations
· Lead annual budgeting process for all business units and the entire company
· Prepare monthly and quarterly financial reports
· Produce compensation calculations for partners, employee bonuses, commissions and increase thresholds, etc.
· Actively manage AR, collections, expenses to meet budgeted targets
· Measure individual production towards the company’s performance
· Prepare ad hoc financial reports, models and analysis to support business decisions
· Provide relevant financial information and analysis to executive management team
· Measure productivity by analyzing performance data, financial data, and activity reports
· Coordinate with other support departments (human resources, finance, and logistics) to ensure timely and appropriate issue resolution
· Coordinate with support departments to achieve efficient and streamlined operations
· Implement policies and procedures
· Ensure roster of operational projects (both internal to Strategies and in partnership with the law firm) are being properly managed and meeting delivery expectations
· Assist with process improvement projects regarding structure, process, technology and analytics
· Over time, must develop a full understanding of Strategies’ business consulting, strategic communications, and government relations business and value proposition
Bring Your Best
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Management is minimally required
· 5+ years’ experience in an operations and/or financial environment. Experience in government relations a plus, but not required.
· Experience using financial management tools and analysis techniques appropriate to the business
· Understanding of the financial performance metrics and levers critical to the successful operation of a professional services business
· Demonstrated success in Project Management skills
· Expertise in Excel and other Microsoft suite of business and productivity tools
· Ability to navigate various financial reporting software systems
· Strong attention to detail and personal commitment to accuracy
· Proactive leader with ability to collaborate across matrixed organization and manage multiple key stakeholders
· Proven commitment to constant improvement and efficiency in operations
· Effective at influencing and persuading through informal hierarchies in a matrix environment, managing at times competing interests and priorities for optimal outcomes with both internal and external clients (high EQ).
· Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
· Valid authorization to work in the U.S.
To be considered for this position, please submit an application via our online portal: Supporting Page (micronapps.com)
Michael Best & Friedrich LLP, Michael Best Strategies LLC, and Michael Best Consulting LLC (collectively known as "Michael Best") are steadfastly committed to providing equal employment opportunity and maintaining a workplace for employees and applicants for employment that is free from discrimination based upon age, race, religion, color, disability, marital status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, veteran or military status, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, please contact our Recruiting team at 414.225.4999 or firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Business Manager - University Health & Counseling Services - 17174 – EXTENDED
Responsible for providing analysis and insight as it relates to assigned customer business needs. Communicate findings and impacts effectively to customers and management. Responsible for working with and influencing Manager and Director level customers. This position is responsible for providing comprehensive support to a broad customer group. (Preferred location: Madison, WI)
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SPECIALIST
von Briesen & Roper, s.c., one of Wisconsin’s leading law firms, recognized as a “Best Places to Work,” a “Top Workplace” and an established leader in technology, service and expertise, seeks an Accounts Payable Specialist to join our team in our Milwaukee office.
We offer excellent opportunities for those interested in working in partnership with a team of professionals committed to providing exceptional client service. Primary responsibilities include; providing financial and administrative support by ensuring payments are completed and expenses are controlled, reviewing invoices for appropriate documentation, processing check requests, auditing and processing credit card bills, researching and correcting discrepancies, assisting with client invoices and with reconciliations and partnering with the Accounting Manager on other duties as assigned. Hours of work are Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
We seek a team oriented, dedicated professional with superior client service skills, exceptional multitasking, attention to detail and organizational skills. Candidates must possess a positive attitude, the ability to manage time effectively, a strong work ethic, and excellent problem solving and data analysis skills. Demonstrated technical aptitude and proficiency utilizing MS Office Suite, Elite/3E is preferred. Qualified candidates will have 2 – 3 years’ experience in the accounting field and prior experience in a law firm environment is preferred.
Our firm and its people are committed to providing unparalleled service to our clients and to being among the best in the areas in which we practice. We offer a professional and friendly work environment and a competitive compensation and benefits package. We encourage you to learn more about us at www.vonbriesen.com. Qualified candidates may submit resume and salary requirements to:
von Briesen & Roper, s.c.
411 East Wisconsin Avenue, Suite 1000
Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
Equal Opportunity Employer
von Briesen & Roper, s.c., one of Wisconsin’s leading law firms, recognized as a “Best Places to Work,” a “Top Workplace” and an established leader in technology, service and expertise, seeks a Billing Specialist to join our Accounting team in our Milwaukee Office.
We offer excellent opportunities for those interested in working in partnership with a team of professionals committed to providing exceptional client service. Primary responsibilities include; assisting with managing account statuses and balances while identifying inconsistencies, issuing and posting bills, checking validity of debit accounts, ensuring all clients are informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines, and receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to creditability. Responsibilities also include; maintaining aged accounts, recording accounts receivables, reviewing all invoices for appropriate documentation, generating invoices and credits, maintaining appropriate files, documents, and reports regarding billing, preparing and submitting accurate invoices (both paper and electronically), processing and reviewing account adjustments, resolving and responding to customer inquiries, and partnering with the Accounting Manager on general billing duties.
We seek a team oriented, dedicated professional with superior client service skills, exceptional multitasking, attention to detail and organizational skills. Candidates must possess a positive attitude, the ability to manage time effectively, a strong work ethic, and excellent research and resolution skills. Demonstrated technical aptitude and proficiency utilizing MS Office Suite, Elite and e-Billing Hub products is preferred. Prior 3E experience is a plus. Qualified candidates will have 3 – 5 years’ experience in the billing field or a related field.